Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon, marries some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and I can experience a more mystical life.
Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction. When we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities. Readers will also learn that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy, that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical, transcendental experiences, and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth.
- Demystifying the body’s 7 energy centers and how you can balance them to heal
- How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
- How you can create reality, in the generous present moment, by changing your energy
- The difference between third-dimension creation and fifth-dimension creation
- The secret science of the pineal gland and its role in accessing mystical realms of reality
- The distinction between Space-Time vs. Time-Space realities
“Dr. Joe Dispenza has a single-minded mission: to help all of us to shed the limitations of the present and reclaim the multidimensional life that we were born to lead. By underpinning deceptively simple practices with hard brain science, Dr. Joe proves that the supernatural is, in fact, our natural state of being—and also within our ready grasp. Fasten your seat belts. Read this book, sample his paradigm-busting techniques, and be prepared for a wild ride into your limitless potential.”
— Lynne McTaggart, international best-selling author of The Field, The Intention Experiment, and The Power of Eight